Search by Brand
Want to raise funds? Then become a Petpost Partner!
Do you belong to a club or community group that needs to fundraise? Then Petpost can help.
We’ll help you raise funds for:
- your school
- community group
- work social club
- sports club
- charity organisation
- animal welfare group
Thinking about your club or group – how many of you have pets? (About 70% of Kiwi households have at least one pet). Then you’ll all be regularly buying pet food and other necessities like worming tablets, bedding, shampoos etc. If you simply switch to buying these through Petpost, you’ll be raising funds for your club as well.
Petpost Partners is a simple way to raise money. You’ll receive 5% of your total monthly sales in a cash donation. So if your group spends a combined $2,000 per month, you’ll receive $100 for the coffers. The more your group buys, the more money you’ll receive.
How it works:
- When your group becomes a Petpost Partner, you’ll be given your own website landing page (e.g www.petpost.co.nz/yourgroupname)
- Each time a shopper makes a purchase via your landing page, the sale will be automatically added to your group’s total.
- Encourage your friends and family (anywhere in New Zealand) to shop at Petpost too, and their sales will also contribute to your total.
- Each month, you will receive a bank deposit for 5% of your total sales.
Like to get started?
If you’d like to know more about Petpost Partners, check out our FAQs.
Or you’re keen to get started with your fundraising, email us and tell us a little about your group. To qualify as a Petpost Partner, your group needs a minimum total spend of $2,000 per month.
* orders over $150 are delivered free, anywhere in New Zealand. For rural delivery, and orders under $150, courier charges apply.