Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age with dry, flaky, itchy and sensitive skin.
Not Recommended For
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development Original, Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites or Science Diet® Puppy Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe.
Key Benefits Table
||How It Works
|Healthy immune function
||Vitamin C + E
||Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
|Healthy skin and shiny coat
||Total Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
||Precisely balanced blend of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are building blocks for a healthy skin and shiny coat.
||Vital fatty acids
||Help avoid dry, itchy and sensitive skin.
|Lean muscle and ideal body weight
||High quality lean proteins
||Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition
Daily Feeding Guide
- These ranges are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your dog will love.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|5 lb (2,3 kg)
||1/2 cup (50 g) - 5/8 cup (60 g)
|10 lb (4,5 kg)
||3/4 cup (75 g) - 1 1/8 cups (110 g)
|20 lb (9 kg)
||1 1/3 cups (130 g) - 1 3/4 cups (175 g)
|40 lb (18 kg)
||2 1/4 cups (225 g) - 3 cups (295 g)
|60 lb (27 kg)
||3 cups (295 g) - 4 cups (395 g)
|80 lb (36 kg)
||3 2/3 cups (365 g) - 5 cups (495 g)
|100 lb (45 kg)
||4 1/3 cups (430 g) - 6 cups (595 g)
Metabolizable Energy¹ (Caloric Content)
Dry 3791 kcal/kg (374 kcal/per cup ² )
¹Measurement of Usable Energy in a food, which differs substantially from gross caloric content.
² An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Sensitive Skin Adult contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
Brewers Rice, Ground Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Meal, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Beta-carotene, Rosemary Extract.