Search by Brand
GREAT NEW DELIVERY OPTIONS
At Petpost, we’re always looking for ways to make things more convenient for you.
So based on our customer feedback, we’ve made some changes to the way we deliver our products. We’ve also partnered with NZ Couriers to bring you a quality level of service.
We have streamlined our freight options and added AA smart fuel reward savings* .
AA Smart Fuel Rewards.
Your products delivered to your door, save on fuel costs twice with Petpost
We understand that petrol prices hurt everyone in the pocket, so to make delivery costs more attractive, we have partnered with AA Smart Fuel rewards to bring you some great savings.
Please note : All shipping outside North Island, south island, and Waiheke Island addresses must be arranged by customers (eg. Chatham Island, Great barrier Island and Stewart Island)
For Waiheke Island addresses, please select "Waiheke Island" to enter the region field on order form.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0800 PETPOST (0800 738 767) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our delivery methods and rates are as follows:
|Order Value less than $75||Order Value $75 to $150||Order Value over $150|
|Rural delivery||$4.95 will be added||$4.95 will be added||$4.95 will be added|
And save with AA Smart Fuel rewards ( total spend including delivery costs )
|Spend upto $75||Spend $75 to $150||Spend over $150|
|Earn||2 cents per litre||5 cents per litre||10 cents per litre|
Other points to note:
- Orders of $150 or more are delivered FREE anywhere in mainland New Zealand. (Note: rural delivery is additional where applicable)
- All orders qualify for AA Smart Fuel rewards. Terms and conditions apply *
- Delivery is only to physical addresses not PO BOX addresses.
- No delivery on weekend
- Petpost's standard delivery charges are a low flat fee of $4.95 or $6.95 that cover products of any weight/size.
- Rural delivery addresses be charged $4.95 plus the standard charge (unless you request "courier depot only" ).
OUR NO RISK GUARANTEE.
If you are not satisfied with the products you purchase off Petpost, for any reason, please return to us within 14 days and we will send you replacements or give you a full refund for the product only.
To return, please repackage and mail to:
164 Chapel Road,
We would also appreciate it if you would include a note on what exactly you found lacking. (We strive to get our customers the best possible service and products, so if there is an area we need to improve then we really want to know about it).
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
In the event the transaction the subject of these conditions of sale is subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 ("the Act") then:
- If the buyer is acquiring products from the seller for the purposes of a business, then the guarantees and remedies provided under the Act shall not apply to the supply of those products.
- In the event the purchaser is acquiring the product for purposes other than that of a business, then these conditions of sale shall be interpreted subject to the purchaser's rights under the Act, to the intent that no provisions shall any way limit the purchaser's rights under the Act
More details on Frequently Asked Questions
The seller's website, the information on it and any information in emails constitute an invitation to treat and not an offer to supply products. When the buyer orders products from the seller, this constitutes an offer from the buyer to buy those products in accordance with these Conditions of Use. The sellers acceptance of the buyers order occurs (and the contract is formed) when the goods are dispatched to the buyer.
The buyer may order products from the seller by completing and submitting the checkout process on the seller's website. The buyer must provide all required information (including name, email address, and payment details) or the seller may not be able to process the buyers order.
The sellers discretion in rejecting orders:
No order shall be deemed accepted by the seller until the seller has sent the buyers order. The seller reserves the exclusive right to accept or reject (for any reason whatsoever and in whole or in part) any order submitted by the buyer. If the seller rejects the buyers order (or part of the order), any money paid by the buyer in relation to the rejected part of that order shall be refunded and the seller shall have no further liability to the buyer in relation to the rejected part of that order.